Character Bank Disconnection Issue

Firstly, I'd like to state for the record that I have read the "How to Report a Bug" topic, but I am missing some possibly vital information.

Time of incident: Ever since I started playing on Ultima last week

Character name: SeTZerA

Slot: 1

ID #: I can't check, the servers are down.

Problem / Details: I haven't tried it on Common bank, because I only found out what that was an hour ago, but this problem is for my Character Bank. I get disconnected whenever I put all of my meseta in the bank, I've noticed it happens after I've visited the shops, mainly the Armor shop but possibly the others too. I don't know the exact error I get, but it says something about "Data Synchronization with the Server", I interpret this as what I see and the server sees as my Meseta amount, are different.

My Solution so far: I've found if when I go to put my Meseta in the bank, if I put in all but 1000 in, I'm fine for the whole game with no disconnects, or if I put all my meseta in the bank when I first join and game and haven't bought / sold / or picked up meseta yet. I decided to do this after noticing that upon logging back in from a Bank disconnection, I'd have 1 Meseta in my inventory, and the rest successfully got deposited in the bank. So I guess I don't need to leave 1000 out, but I give myself a big safety net.

In conclusion, it's something to look in to in the future for the Ultima team, but for right now as long as I don't put all my Meseta in the bank after I buy / sell / pick up, then the game runs perfectly fine for me. And so far I haven't lost any items or meseta that I'm aware of, so it's not an urgent bug report. But if anyone else is having this problem, my solution may help.

Thank you Ultima Team! and please keep PSO alive, I love this game!

Firstly, I'd like to state for the record that I have read the "How to Report a Bug" topic, but I am missing some possibly vital information.

Time of incident: Ever since I started playing on Ultima last week

Character name: SeTZerA

Slot: 1

ID #: I can't check, the servers are down.

Problem / Details: I haven't tried it on Common bank, because I only found out what that was an hour ago, but this problem is for my Character Bank. I get disconnected whenever I put all of my meseta in the bank, I've noticed it happens after I've visited the shops, mainly the Armor shop but possibly the others too. I don't know the exact error I get, but it says something about "Data Synchronization with the Server", I interpret this as what I see and the server sees as my Meseta amount, are different.

My Solution so far: I've found if when I go to put my Meseta in the bank, if I put in all but 1000 in, I'm fine for the whole game with no disconnects, or if I put all my meseta in the bank when I first join and game and haven't bought / sold / or picked up meseta yet. I decided to do this after noticing that upon logging back in from a Bank disconnection, I'd have 1 Meseta in my inventory, and the rest successfully got deposited in the bank. So I guess I don't need to leave 1000 out, but I give myself a big safety net.

In conclusion, it's something to look in to in the future for the Ultima team, but for right now as long as I don't put all my Meseta in the bank after I buy / sell / pick up, then the game runs perfectly fine for me. And so far I haven't lost any items or meseta that I'm aware of, so it's not an urgent bug report. But if anyone else is having this problem, my solution may help.

Thank you Ultima Team! and please keep PSO alive, I love this game!

This happens to me too, I've never tried to figure it out though. I'll have to try out your suggestions sometime, thanks.