Cant access character

Another player explained to me the command for the /npc bit and didnt mention that the skins stopped at 5. Out of curiosity I tried /npc 6 and changed blocks. The game immediately crashed and now whenever I try to log onto my character Nocturne,the game automatically crashes.Is there any way to fix this?

I have heard of this before.. um... Try going into the dressing room and switching to the first one in hair... yes it sounds odd but give it a shot.

Another player explained to me the command for the /npc bit and didnt mention that the skins stopped at 5. Out of curiosity I tried /npc 6 and changed blocks. The game immediately crashed and now whenever I try to log onto my character Nocturne,the game automatically crashes.Is there any way to fix this?

I have heard of this before.. um... Try going into the dressing room and switching to the first one in hair... yes it sounds odd but give it a shot.

Yep that is the solution, go to the dressing room at the character select screen and change everything to default, colour, hair, head and costume.

When you get back in the game type /npc 0 to go back to normal, reload block and then you can customize your character again if you wish.

Remember if you use npc's you must have all defaults (im not actaully sure if the colour effects it)

And deleted you double post Rygart lol.

Edited by djij2010

Much appreciated all,I can access my character again. Thanks for the help ^^

Np, thats what the fourm and staff are here for =D

Edited by djij2010