in need of Heaven Punisher

llanx

Well the topic speaks for it self i dont care if it doesnt have hit

i got some tablet daylights or a DF shield or just say what you want maybe i have it XD

hey that kind of things Ā¬Ā¬

99 atp mats Ā¬Ā¬ if i really got them i would use them and red ring is not worth a HP sorry

so if your willing to give a red ring or a FTD or a heaven punisher you say its a fair trade well its not

i would give my RR if the HP has at least 50 hit THAT would be a fair one

i Have an Heaven Punisher without hit

Im interested in your DF shield =3

i don't know the value's of a DF shield,, but i know the Value of HP without hit

35+~ Photon Drops

Offer pls ^^

well im just guessing here but the DF shield is only obtained on event just like xmas event last year from dark falx ultimate so at least in ultima is pretty rare

but ill ask sunny or dj to post how much do it cost if your not sure

I didn't post about that cause I didn't want it to seem like a rage post about the 50 hit HP which would be one of the harder items to get on the server due to the low drop rate and whole rare monster thing.

Its pretty much the same but i also gotta say that a RR isnt that rare to be worth a 50 hit hp

i was just making an example sunny i know its not that rare but rr its not worth a hitless hp

well any mod that can close the topic please i already found a person for the trade