Best place to get photon drops?

Adeum

Well we all know about blue-star memories, but is there a better (or equal) place to get photon drops? Honestly, blue star memories is the single most annoying quest in the whole entire game. Is there a certain level that i can do to get photon drops that doesn't involve a lame quest? Blue star memories is roughly a 25min quest on my hunter, so if anything can get at least 2 PDs an hour, that would be awesome.

Character is only lv 115, so keep that in mind =)

I get more pds in normal mode just running through the maps insted of doing quests. its just that you only have a chance and there really isnt anything else in normal to get

Just playing is the thing to do.

Photon Drops drop the most on Ultimate (they do not fill the rare drop of an enemy; they are a tool drop, much like monomate), generally, but more drops are made through trade. Just play and find drops and sell them for a profit, though your ID might not be the best...

Just playing is the thing to do.

Photon Drops drop the most on Ultimate (they do not fill the rare drop of an enemy; they are a tool drop, much like monomate), generally, but more drops are made through trade. Just play and find drops and sell them for a profit, though your ID might not be the best...

I have a Skyly. Would you say i could get at least 2 PD's per hour doing Forest runs? Dessens said something to that extent a few days ago, just wondering if it's true ^.^

If you're Skyly, your money comes from hard to get items.

It's hard to say whether you'll get a number of PDs in an hour from drops; it's totally random (drop rates are around... 1/200 or so, I do believe). As I did state before, the majority of PDs people have are from trading.

Being a Skyly, your money comes from hunting Hit Sawds/Red Swords, Heaven Punishers (though I think Bluefull would have a better rate here due to increased rare enemy rate) and Sealed J-Swords. Hit Viviennes are also pretty common on Skyly, and you can find Lame from Episode 4.

All in all, hunting PDs is just... luck. There's no method you can really use to amass more steadily and surely. The most you can do is just try to hunt items worth something. Sure, you could get 2PDs per hour from doing forest, but you could get 5 or 0.

• Like 1