Questions regarding client and patch.

Oxide

Hello!

So i currently have an account on Schthacks server wich ive had for many years now.

I love the idea about starting up this new server.

My question is; is it possible to have two different PSO clients patched for the different

servers?

Thankyou in advance

//Oxide

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hola!

por el momento tengo una cuenta en el servidor de Schthack que lo he tenido hace muchos

años. Me gusta la idea de hechar andar un nuevo servidor.

Mi pregunta es; es possible tener dos differentes PSO (clientes) en la misma computadora, parcheado

para los dos differentes servidores?

Gracias por su attencion

//Oxide

Well it's not possible, but what you can do is save the executable s either the one from SCHT ore the one's for Ultima and every time you want to play just put the executable s files on the directory of game.

it's not so complicate,, butttt, there's one problem..... if you want to play both servers with out problem. I think the best game is the one here.. Dono why but some users using the game that SCHT offer, have problem with synchronization, but if you install the game we offer you can use the same one with SCHT , only remember to change the executable.

Mmm, yes the sync seems to be a ghost on Schtack client since they had to do alot of patching and modification done over the years.

The client was truly more stable 2 years ago.

So if i download the client for Ultima server and install, and just keep the exe file from schthack, and swap it/overwrite it when ever i want to change server, i dont lose anything that i have gotten from both the servers (level and items)?

I have spent over 6000 hours on PSO/PSOBB, so not loosing anything is a great concern of mine.

Just want to make sure. B)

Edited by Oxide

Mmm, yes the sync seems to be a ghost on Schtack client since they had to do alot of patching and modification done over the years.

The client was truly more stable 2 years ago.

So if i download the client for Ultima server and install, and just keep the exe file from schthack, and swap it/overwrite it when ever i want to change server, i dont lose anything that i have gotten from both the servers (level and items)?

I have spent over 6000 hours on PSO/PSOBB, so not loosing anything is a great concern of mine.

Just want to make sure. B)

if you do that , you wont loos nothing, because the characters are saved on Database on server, not on your computer.

so to play just do exactly as you say.

• 3 months later...

heres a thought? just have ur scht or whatever file directory right? change the folder name to "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst SCHT" then ull be able to install ultima client then it will be "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst" then when u want to play the SCHT server u just rename ur ultima folder to "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ultima" then change ur SCHT folder to "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst" and there ya have it.