Question

Havent posted in a while or played for that matter....nyways. I need some help. First off i recently came back to realize the amount of progress i actually made on this server. It convinced me to start playing excessively again. Anyways....

I was wondering if there is some kind of table for FOmar(im assuming there would be a collection of all the classes) stats? Because i want to know what mats ive used since its been so long.

Another thing, anyone want to help me get the other stuff from my random characters i made to my new main? I would greatly appreciate it.

Havent posted in a while or played for that matter....nyways. I need some help. First off i recently came back to realize the amount of progress i actually made on this server. It convinced me to start playing excessively again. Anyways....

I was wondering if there is some kind of table for FOmar(im assuming there would be a collection of all the classes) stats? Because i want to know what mats ive used since its been so long.

Another thing, anyone want to help me get the other stuff from my random characters i made to my new main? I would greatly appreciate it.

Well there was a max stats guide posted >HERE<

But the stats have now changed on this server boosting all classes, details >HERE<

So if you can work it out from that I hope it helps you.

Also if you want to know how many mats you have used type "/matcount" (without quotations) in-game and you will get a screen telling you.

And finally if you type "/bank" (without quotations again) it will give access to a common deposit box which all your characters can access (as long as they are on the same account) and type again to go back to your characters deposit box.

Just reply if you have any questions, good luck =D

Edited by djij2010