Update Patch 2.5

Larva

Ultima patch 2.5

You might wonder in what consist this patch. Well basically the Max Stats as you knew them in game aren't Max anymore.

with the help of Lee we altered the max stats of the characters. in the following way.

To all classes

• Atp + 100
  • Mst + 100
  • Evp + 30
  • Hp + 100
  • Dfp + 100
  • ATA+ 10
  • Lck + null (nothign changed)
  • Tp + null (nothing changed)

So basically if your Max Stat in Atp was 1300(gold numbers) you still have 1300 but it is not gold number, because it isn't the max any more, the max is would be then 1400

--

Next question is. How im gonna fill the gap of the new max stat. Well you still can reach max stats with proper equipment , this is a help for the users, even tho, in the next patch (not sure when is gonna be ready) we will change the limits of the material to a new limit so you can use more materials to reach the Max stat (that gold number everyone loves LOL)

and just to mentioned... WE ARE THE FIRST SERVER OF PSOBB THAT HAS MADE THIS CHANGE.. like a few other changes lol :onion105: (beside schtserv)

Brief review of changes in Ultima:

• Total exp earned at lvl 200 is 96millions (like pso vr2.) psobb default is 83millions -->
  • Quest of One person mode can be played in different difficulty. -->
  • A few quests added withing the time. ---> http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/42-quests-support/
  • A few quests translated to spanish withing the time. -->
  • Gallon shops anti hack patch. -->
  • All monsters in Ep1 and Ep2 Stats Altered more then 1 year ago lol. --> no topic for this.
  • And im sure there's more that i cant remember right now LOL

--------------------

Spañol:

Ultima patch 2.5

Ok alguno se an de estar preguntando en que consiste este nuevo parche. Bueno basicamente los Max Stats que solías conocer ya no son Max Stats

Con la ayuda de Lee alteramos los Max Stats de los personajes. En la siguiente manera.

Aplica a todas las clases

• Atp + 100
  • Mst + 100
  • Evp + 30
  • Hp + 100
  • Dfp + 100
  • ATA+ 10
  • Lck + null (no se cambio nada)
  • Tp + null (no se cambio nada)

Asi que basicamente si tu Max Stat en Atp era 1300 (numeros dorados) aun tienes 1300 pero ya no es numero dorado, y esto se deve a que ya no es el maximo , en dicho caso el maximo seria 1400

--

Siguiente pregunta es.. Como voy a obtener haora el Max Stat, bueno el los items te pueden ayudar en esto, las unidades etc. recuerden que esto es una gran ayuda a los users. Aun asi, en el siguiente parche (no estamos seguros cuando sera) se cambiara el limite de uso de Materiales asi podras usar mas materiales para llegar a ese numero dorado que todos queremos. xD

solo para mencionar... SOMOS EL PRIMER SERVER DE PSOBB QUE A ECHO ESTE CAMBIO.. ASI COMO OTROS CUANTOS LOL :onion105: (aparte de schtserv)

Pequeña revicion de cambios en Ultima:

• Total exp obtenida en lvl 200 is 96milliones (como Pso vr2.) psobb default es 83millions -->
  • Quest de One person mode Pueden ser jugandas en diferente dificultades. -->
  • Algunas quest agregadas en el transcurso del tiempo. ---> http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/42-quests-support/
  • Algunas quest traducidas al español en el transcurso del tiempo.. -->
  • Gallon shops anti hack patch. -->
  • Todos los moustruos de Ep1 y Ep2 stats alterados , ya hace mas de un año de esto --> no topico.
  • I estoy seguro que ahí mas pero no puedo recordarlos todo.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 4

Next question is. How im gonna fill the gap of the new max stat. Well you still can reach max stats with proper equipment , this is a help for the users, even tho, in the next patch (not sure when is gonna be ready) we will change the limits of the material to a new limit so you can use more materials to reach the Max stat (that gold number everyone loves LOL)

Oh another thing, is it that we cant have luck mats on ultima? i have to max my luck with units :(

Oh another thing, is it that we cant have luck mats on ultima? i have to max my luck with units :(

luck materials are in drop i guess is in ep1 normal... this too was fixed by lee a like 2 ore 3 months ago.