Rose's Trade List

rosedarkmaster

well i figured its time to make a trade list of stuff i find and dont use. %'s wont be put down unless there is hit %.

45% hit berserk laser

Daylight scar 0/0/25/20/45

Aura Field

hitogata

Select Cloak

vivienne 0/50/0/40 ( special note cause of random high stats)

god mind x3

v801

purple ring

photon crystals x0

gigoboomas arm

god/arm

god/hp x3

god/body x2

magic rock moola

hearth of chuchu

photon drop x2

wants:

a power mag. prolly a rappy so i can have lots of power.

high lvl techs

p wand (lol yea i know)

glide divine

meseta

d photon core ( yea i know)

ranger stuffs

just make offers. i collect and trade like mad so anything of decent value is always welcome :)

Edited by rosedarkmaster

Boss, just some constructive criticism. You need to find the best items your ID has to offer and hunt them in order to trade for that stuff. Everything on your list is high demand stuff and nothing on your trade list is in high demand. I just don't want you to get discouraged that you get no hits on your trade thread.

im aware. i have just started on this realm and am currently leveling to a decent enough level to be able to hunt some of the bigger stuff i was just constructing a wants list based on things i would like to aquire in the future. its more of a work in progress then anything. but there are a couple things i need now which is why theres items up there. a mind mag with as much mind as possible and some high level techs are the biggest needs on there right now. and meseta cause for some reason i just seem to run right through it. so im hoping to get some of that stuff in order to resupply for lack of a better word and expedition to hunt better items. im a skyly so i will be hunting sjs for sure so expect to see that on the list. as well as several other decent pieces of gear :D just working on the means for the moment :P

I have hi level techs(25+)and other good stuff (including meseta). Forces sucks down meseta because they constantly need fluids. I posted on your forum before and you replied to dj instead, dont trade with him hes a noob! Anyways if you have photon drops or photon crystals I will trade you. :onion-head53:

dude i don't know what ur talkin bout dj, you shoulda seen what i paid for that red ring. And i normally sell stuff cheaper than most people. sometimes i joke around a lot, im not serious