Greetings (all late lol)

2blivion

So i came across this and realized that i had not yet formally introduced myself. I just sorta got excited and jumped right in! Lol. Some of you know me already, but my name is Mitch, and i am a PSO vet since V.1 Dreamcast (yes i lived through the original NOL hacks and lost a charachter to it lol) i have since played GC version ep 1&2 Plus, PSOBB, PSU, SCHTack, and now here.

Me and my brother @TMUnreal both played PSOBB until the shutting down of the Sega Servers, and the failed attempt by Sega to push everyone over to PSU. 

On the Sega servers, i was known by my main, a small purple and black Hunewearl named Haruko, and team master of Team Darkfire.

I'm happy to be here and already enjoying the fun and custom events and items here. Add me anytime in-game, im always down for a run when i'm not busy :P

My charachters in-game are:

Haruko - Lv 109 Hunewearl / Purplenum

Cryo - Lv 112 Ramar / Bluefull

0blivion - Lv 112 Hucast / Skyly

2blivion - Lv 32 Fomarl / Redria

Edited by 2blivion
  • Like 3

Hello!

I think we joined around the same time, although I made a topic babbling on like I usually do with too much text about who I am.

I've seen you around, and apart from your hate for Ultimate Lily's, you're fine. <3
(Dw I hate them too, just not as much since my dark defense is huge on my main).

Hope to see you around!
I also propose we start a team/guild (whatever the hell they're called) together! <3
My cousin who doesn't play as much as me (he does when he comes over) can join, we'll rise up and DESTROY EVERYONE! HAHAHAHAHA!

</delusions of grandeur>