Connection failed and server online

Every time i login and press start the server load about 10 sec and then give me a message + server is online the message say(No908) patch server connection failed the server may be under maintenance please check the current news updates on the Official Site. please help i really want to play the game

Alright, if you saw the "it works" them you can connect fine to the server, so something is blocking the game from connecting.

Try disabling your antivirus (and/or firewall) temporarily and then try to connect.
If it works, you will have to add the game to the exclusion of it (most likely is the antivirus)

The IP should not be blocked, since you could access the website (the "it works" thing)
I differentiate between a block and a ban, since a ban lets you connect but would say its banned, while a block would cause what you are experiencing.

Also, I don't see a different IP here in the forum, you sure you changed it?

Edited by Soly

Well.. if you change it while playing and use the browser, the browser will get that other IP too.
But was just pointing that out, I'll ask Larva to see if he knows anything about it.