Lost money

Well, my friend, using his screenname xRei on account janus seemingly lost about 130K of Meseta.

Since the money wasn't there anymore, and on a different computer than mine, there was no screenshots available at this time.

He was apparently tabbing between feeding his mag, and doing other program work, when he discovered his money is gone. The event happend on 10/10/10 at 2:00 AM Central Time.

Money is rather easy to get... I would understand doing this for an item but for meseta i do not think it is justified.

Just make a game in EP II (The higher difficult the better) and start on extermenation the 3rd mission (its a series of missions cant remember the names)

Complete the first 2 rooms then go to the door directly in front of the 2nd room. Use the wrap it leads to.

You will find alot of crates that if you destroy you can get the armor,weapons, materias,grinders,rares,techs and pds... then just sell what you need less to the shop and repeat, its real fast.

Good luck. :P