S/T> Guld Milla

Varista

I have a Guld Milla with 40 Dark and 60 hit in my bank just sitting around not doing anything, figured it's hard to find people who actually want to buy Guld Milla for the price it's worth, especially this one, so I thought I might as well make a topic and list some odds and ends I want and you can just see if it interests you.

I'll probably be underpaying myself with this thread but it's in the interest of achieving smaller goals and perhaps giving some one who doesn't have the money or time to spend getting a Guld Milla like this.

Here's a picture of the Guld Milla's stats:

py0ApQOh.png

I want to make this clear right from the get go: I dont want people thinking they MUST offer me the specific things I have on my trade list or nothing at all, Im open to anything but I will list things that I do want as my primary objective for this thread.

other wise, here's my wants list, not in any particular order, but I will label them in bold if they are on my high priority list:

Edit: I'll take just DTS for this item, maybe some PD's too, a reasonable amount of DTS please.

Like I said, please dont think you're limited to these things, I want a lot of things, often times I forget what I would like and then some one mentions something cool they have and I end up really wanting that stuff so, yeah.

Parasol is all I want for the most part, but please remember you can low ball me and I'll probably take it.

thanks for reading.

EDIT: You can comment here or PM me, I dont care which you do, lol.

Edited by Auroboro
  • Like 1