Ultimate TTF to Hunt Red Rings

Well, it looks like I am home alone for a good portion of the coming weekend so I thought now would be as good a time as any to see if anyone out their would want to team up with me to run some ultimate ttf's and hopefully hunt down 1 or more red rings in the process.

My in game name is Emalie1 and you can respond in this forum or PM me if anyone wants to get together!

Well, it looks like I am home alone for a good portion of the coming weekend so I thought now would be as good a time as any to see if anyone out their would want to team up with me to run some ultimate ttf's and hopefully hunt down 1 or more red rings in the process.

My in game name is Emalie1 and you can respond in this forum or PM me if anyone wants to get together!

I can help you man. I am mainly using 3 different classes Hucast, Racast and Ramar. Let me know which is the most convenient for your cause :)

Edited by MrHucast

Awesome, sounds good! It is currently 2:36 where I live and I should be logging on around 8:00 to 9:00.

As far as which character it does not matter to me. I am a HU Caseal. If any of your characters have a whitill section ID then I guess that would be the best one to go with.

I'll keep in touch!

Awesome, sounds good! It is currently 2:36 where I live and I should be logging on around 8:00 to 9:00.

As far as which character it does not matter to me. I am a HU Caseal. If any of your characters have a whitill section ID then I guess that would be the best one to go with.

I'll keep in touch!

ok I have white on my racast! and about the time zone, I think that I would be able to help with 5 or 6 ttfs :)