Claim

Well the reason this topic is to make a complaint about several facts that I have learned and I've read in which there is to know some facts that I think are pretty bad.

First, the hacker: I find unfair that q pjs have been banned will not be another chance and that if this and that those who have removed the ban take much more time on the server that is not remove them and what more worse is that those who removed the ban if they came out much more benefit from the hack and got more and better item for the simple fact take longer.

So the question is why Larva puts it, "WHY DO fucking HACK"

"WHY AFTER HAVING TO PAY FOR THEIR ACTS, WE DO responsible" if the time after the ban is removed?

And then we are talking to want to end up with this hack and instead actively encouraged or perhaps believe that he who made the hack does not do it again

A remarkable example of this is Henry because he had acknowledged to his hack and also have not done for their benefit but to help people who may not deserve it, and even worse having given another chance did not want Larva back to the server and the said following LARVA're a good manager, but what kind of example we would if they ban me and I desbenean, I hack and hack should have their ban ...

Secondly, the issue is to take over the section of English more than I have seen the Spanish language speaking people who have had to put your post in both sections that have not taken into account.

Third, the issue of rollback first of all I told them once they asked for photos and apparently did not take into account for example I read a very recent post of one krauzzer which left me puzzled and replies which biza are quite specific but the issue is that krauzzer lost several of its items "What he wanted was to recover his team because without this it is very difficult to play is very clear but said he did not want or TJS or trade the item as TJS I have understood that it was a gift from a friend and did not hurt so I did not want to lose recover biza item that changed since the rollback would have been no trade and only regain their TJS item and which he intended to give it a Larva "and I also want to add the following post to take into account the pictures are being taken to rollback some of which I think are fairly easy to fake.

And finally I want to highlight the great work they do some GMS to keep the server alive, and 100% good to play with each hollybass are English speaking and some do not know much because they do not speak English good and well that despite Larva being an administrator and not a GM complies well with the themes of the users as it gives you time to answer the requests of users in spite of having the work of maintaining the server so that users can enjoy a game so cool as PSOBB.

I would emphasize more than others without diminishing others to hollybass as it is a GM issue and that is always around the problems of the users and try to help as best and as soon as possible in spite of not being active on the server.

Edited by darkmeter