Mag Problem after Lv50 Evo

Arzon

Guildcard: 42162091

Character Slot: 1

Date/Time: 31/12/2015 - 23:00 UTC +1 or so

Description: Today i did my mag at lvl 50 with my ranger, then i give it back to my HUcast and it was still a Kaitabha (which is good), so i just feed it a 4-5 times (maybe more) the antidote but, i just didn't noticed yet, my Kaitabha became, at lvl 51, a Garuda, so my def just did 1 lvl when it shouldn't :X, is a thing you guys can fix?

Comments: I've nothing else to say, i would appreciate if you can help to downlvl that def by 1 lvl

Soly, i had the same problem again, maybe some rollback problem or desync or what, i log in the game and my Kaitabha became a Garuda with the first feed (no problem with this, is normal) and i did lvl 42 on dex, now it's still lvl 38 with def at 6, what's happening here?

If you want to prevent this from happening for now then, after you get your mag fixed, keep feeding Kaitabha with your ranger. Feed it Antidotes to raise the DEX, then Dimates to raise the POW. Obviously you'll still have to give the mag to a Force for level 100. It might be slower feeding it this way, but it beats having the mag mess up all of the time lol.

Alternatively, you could just get your ranger to feed the Kaitabha until it's DEX is 45, then give the mag to whichever character you want to raise it's power XD

Edited by snowfox

Solved again.

In game feeding the kaitabha with a hucast (white) at lv 50 makes it change to Garuda at level 50, but the ship doesn't do this.

However at lv 55 it does the same evolution in game, but also on the ship.

I might look at it.

• Like 1

Maybe i can just feed 1 time to change it into a Garuda, wait some hours and feed him normally, what do you think?

Anyway Soly, i didn't understood well the part when you said "but the ship doesn't do this"; basically, what i've to do?

Then a friend of mine have to do a Sato Mind, will he risk the same problem like me?

Edited by Arzon

Waiting won't do anything, since it's not based on time.

If you are not into the inner working of the game - server... the ship has to emulate lots of things that happen on the client (mag evolution being one of them) and this specific case doesn't work.

Probably your friend wont have this 'same' issue as long as he uses a different feeding plan (which he should since he wants mind), but could run into another evolution error.

So what should be a fix for my problem? Do dex 45 non stop and 1 lvl of pow? Then i should be fine with garuda? Or feed it until 56 with my ranger and then turn it to garuda at lvl 60? I don't know actually how it works xD

Edited by Arzon

God, i don't even know if it's better to start over my mag -.-''

It got bugged again at level 60, instead to be 45 dex 10 pow 5 def is 48 dex 7 pow 5 def, and i always feed him well. Basically it happen that when i logged out after a long play, when i come back online it got bugged, this happen every 5 levels, why! It didn't happen at lvl 55 tho.

Can you please solve this mess?