help using xbox360 controller

hackleman8

hi : ) are you using a wired controller ? if so then it should look for software when you plug it in then when that's done it should work normally mine did . if its wireless make sure your pc has wireless connectability and if its the rechargeable pack one that will only work as wireless it wont work hard wired hope this is some help ; ?

I have a wired xbox controller and, like solo guy said, all I had to do was plug it in and let it look for the software and then it was all working. Also, can't remember if it makes a difference or not, but don't forget to set up the buttons in the options in game lol.

That's the controller I tried to use at 1st because I thought that the wire did control stuff , turns out it's purely there as a charging line for the battery pack and that the controller is working wirelessly which my computer did not have any wireless connectivity : ( i ended up buying another controller that was wired and that worked just fine : )