Dusk's Goods

DuskLordX

Somewhat new to the server and hoping for some PDs off this BPD stuff and my other junk, although I don't have too much to offer yet. PM any offers if interested~ Would also appreciate if someone could help me with p/cs on this stuff.

- Kaladbolg 0/55/0/50

- Shouren (BPD) x3

- Phoenix Claw (BPD)

- Master Raven (BPD)

- Snake Spire (BPD) x3

- Black Hound Cuirass (BPD) x4

- Stink Shield (BPD) x2

- Divine Protection x2

- Agastya Red 6/86/58/50

- Rati Green 6/86/58/50

- Nidra Black 5/53/50/92

- Rukmin Red 6/134/60/0

- Diwari White 5/45/150/0
Edited by DuskLordX

Mags are good. Because it is something that takes time people will usually always be rdy to pay 10pds at least and even more for custom made ones. Beside that cent/ability i rlly dont think youll be able to sell the rest of that stuff. Sometimes there are people who might need something but only once every blue moon. You're best off either trashing it or just keeping it for kicks and giggles

Edited by beezemanjones

That's good to know, cuz I tend to breed Mags just for the hell of it, maybe I'll start pumping out some more of those. I figured most of the other stuff was junk (left out a ton of the basic rare mob drops I've built up), but figured I'd include the BPD stuff since I've seen people buying some stuff from it before and I don't really have many other valuables yet. Thanks for the advice!