Low FPS help.

Hiros

Completely uninstall your video card drivers, use Driver Sweeper from Guru3D to make sure every trace of it is gone from your system and registry. Next, download the OMEGA version of your drivers for your Radeon video card from Guru3D and give that a whirl. Again, make sure you're running windowed mode and if necessary, try running the game in Win XP compatibility mode, maybe even Win 7 mode, launch the game as administrator.

Hope this helps, good luck! :onion-head11:

• Like 1

Completely uninstall your video card drivers, use Driver Sweeper from Guru3D to make sure every trace of it is gone from your system and registry. Next, download the OMEGA version of your drivers for your Radeon video card from Guru3D and give that a whirl. Again, make sure you're running windowed mode and if necessary, try running the game in Win XP compatibility mode, maybe even Win 7 mode, launch the game as administrator.

Hope this helps, good luck! :onion-head11:

Anything related to omega drivers i can find is very outdated, probably i'm just looking at the wrong page but, the drivers i'm using are the catalyst ones which i got direclty from the amd main site. Can you provide me a link to those drivers you're speaking of?