Unlocking CCA

Leon Brown

Hello, I am a person who is quite patient, but not patient enough to wait half a day for people to open up cca/Rt groups.

So, therefore I have come to the conclusion that I want to accept the challenge of unlocking cca.

Although, their is one slight problem.

I have no idea how to do it!

I know it is going to be hard without help, I have asked for help before on doing this challenge and they wouldn't have none of it. I have all the time in the world to do it solo.

How do I do it?

Has it goes to be on Ultimate?

The mode that I do it on, will cca only unlock for that mode or all?

Is anyone willing to help me? :D

Thank you :D

well it kind of help the link but anyway you just need to do the last part of this video kill mini boss then push the button at the end of quest this video show it in jungle but you need to unlock it in mountain and seaside to

you can do it on normal-ultimate mode but whatever one u do is the one it be unlock for like if you do it on vh mode then it be unlock for vh mode only to u unlock it for the others

and im busy now with stuff so gl found some help should be easy just make a room name Unlock CCA and hopeful a high level player will come to help you

Edited by Wayne Jones

Step 1: Make a room called CCA Unlock.

Step 2: Wait for players who want exp to come in and help. (This can take anywhere from an hour to ten seconds.)

Step 3: Kill stuff.

Step 4: PROFIT

Since CCA isn't a "quest," it does depend on what difficulty you're playing on. So, unlocking it on Very Hard won't unlock it for Ultimate.

There's not much to CCA -- you pretty much run through all the maps (Jungle, Mountain, Seaside), flipping the switches at the end of each area to unlock the CCA area itself (though depending on the map, the Mountain switch trolls you by being hidden somewhere away from the teleporter). If you're with other players, make sure you're the one who flips all three switches. If someone else hits it, CCA will still unlock but only for that room; the hit switch will register for that other player, not you. Luckily, next time you make a room you'd only have to hit the switch that you missed to unlock CCA for yourself. Then Gal Gryphon away!

Oh. Yeah. Gryphon's a bit of a roadblock. He's buffed on this server, so unless you're high-leveled and have good gear, you'd really want some buddies. Kinda sad, since everything up to that point can be solo'd if you're patient. But the short path to Gryphon is the whole reason everyone wants CCA unlocked, and why they'd help you: a lot of players can't solo Gryphon, either, so all they need for a truckload of exp at 5x event rates is to lend a hand.

• Like 3