In-game User ID recovery

Espada43

Hey guys.

Been a while since I've played and I'm ready to jump back in. Unfortunately I've lost track of my in-game credentials. I have here written down what I believe to be my user ID, but when I try password recovery, it insists that the account doesn't exist.

I have tried the same user id on the recovery lower case and capitalized, with and without -us at the end to no avail. I have access to my forum account (obviously) and the email with which I registered.

So, how can I go about recovering my user ID? I have tried logging in with it and what I thought was my password in as many combinations as I can think of.

I appreciate any help.

I can provide any additional information, if needed.

Do you know your Guildcard number (starts with 42xxxxxx)? If so, then post it here and a GM/mod will be able to provide you with your username for that account. You should then be able to use the password recovery feature.

You can find your guildcard number in any of your PSO chat logs next to your in-game name.

Hope that helps~

Edited by Evie
  • Like 1

Thanks for your reply!

I don't have my guild card number...

Where could I find my chat logs? Unfortunately, all I have is a new installation of Ultima on a new computer, so any old local data will be inaccessable...

It has also been about a year since I last played.

Edited by Espada43

Which email you used to register the game account.. i can help you with that info.

This username popped up while looking around... is it yours?

daibhi521

Edited by Soly

Which email you used to register the game account.. i can help you with that info.

This username pooped up while looking around... is it yours?

daibhi521

Hahaha, THAT'S IT!

And I know the password.

Thank you so much!

Edited by Espada43