Ultimate Difficulty... too difficult for newcomers?

Luis Torres

got lv 90 and tried Ultimate. First thing I saw were other shaders, then that crates don't look the same, and finally that in EP1 enemies chage also my dmg was cut in half and they could kill me in ~8 hits (I have ALLIANCE UNIFORM with 2 God/Bodies and 2 God/HPs).

Edited by gemek

got lv 90 and tried Ultimate. First thing I saw were other shaders, then that crates don't look the same, and finally that in EP1 enemies chage also my dmg was cut in half and they could kill me in ~8 hits (I have ALLIANCE UNIFORM with 2 God/Bodies and 2 God/HPs).

you'll want to spend some time making a good friend and a good mag (they're like portable friends)

PSO is for the most part a co-op game so ultimate can be challenging alone.

If there are any newbies in the server that are having a hard time in ultimate mode please feel free to PM me and I can either run you through levels or even give you some decent gear to help you out. I can also teach you ways of staying alive in the harder missions.

Hi, i'm new on this server too. To be honest at the start i think like you, and i blame a little to myself, for not knowing nothing about Ep4, but i start my research. Most the time y play alone, im a little bit forever alone, or i play with one or two friend time to time. I dont ask for help, because my proud. but i can give you a little advice: Play with your friends Ep 4 on hard and collect some Photon Crystals, then do black paper deal, 1 or 2, to get some equipment (its little basic, but better in most cases than VH equip), now you can play on ep 2, "eggys rappys" gives a good exp, and the nars lillys to. so you can go to lvl 100 really quickly on VH. alone took me like 40 hours be lvl 100. now im lvl 120 hunter, with a basic mag: 5def, 145pow and 50 dex, and with a vulcan and a bravace+30 i can do all the forest and caves alone on ulti and mines without volt op with a ranger friend (lvl 112).

and by other hand, isnt the chance tha will be another ship, more like a "official server" no buff mobs on ulti but low (or official) chance to get rare monsters?

PD: my english isnt so good, so i hope people can understand me