My Mag Broke?

Character: Hinari (Redria FOmarl, Character Slot 1)
Guild Card: 42144684

Problem:

At Mag level 49, I gave my mag to a Ranger to evolve it into a K-something. When I got it back, it immediately evolved into a B-something after getting one item. It then evolved BACK to the K-something at another, unclear point. Was told by another player this was not an issue. After some time, I realized my mag gained 2 DEF (Bringing it to 7) despite having never levelled up DEF at all, the DEF meter had always been under half-full and I made certain to not feed it DEF-raising items. All of this happened on the 3rd and a bit past midnight into the 4th.

The mag is in the bank of Hinari, Slot 1.

Later I realized I was hit by an apparently known bug regarding Mags, according to the stickies. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures because I was convinced it wasn't a bug, since I was told it was okay and also since I just don't know how Mags work too well (this is my first PSO playing). I guess since it's a known bug, it's kind of my fault for falling into it, along with lacking any real "proof" about it.

I guess I really just wanna talk about it. What could be done, and what would I need to have to make it happen (for the next time a mag bugs out on me, at least)?

Don't worry... we made a fix for that.. and since then has happened less often... but still happens from time to time... is advised to reload blocks every now and then when feeding mags.. especially when you want it to evolve with another ID/Class.

For the mag... find me in game and i will fix it... if it happens again just talk to a GM..

Solved.

Edited by Soly