My account

Hi, been off for a while, I have read the rules which say my account will be deleted after 90 days of not being used and not to ask for restoration, therfore I won't, but i was just wondering if A: it is automatically deleted so my account has without a doubt infact been deleted, and B: does the deletion also include my account details, am I still able to log into the server? as I tried and it says user name or password is incorrect, as I'm not sure if I've just forgotton it, or if it's purely because I don't exist on there anymore, thanks.

Thanks for the replies. here's where I found the information on account deletion,

1. Account Policies
    1. You are responsible for your own username and password security. We are not accountable if your account gets stolen.
    2. After 90 days of inactivity, accounts are deleted to keep the database clean.
    3. Do not ask for account restoration.
    4. Do NOT ASK FOR ACCOUNT RESTORATION. (this does not include importing SEGA characters. if you want to import a character, please donate ten dollars and ask via PM. You can also send a PM to get your account password changed if you forget it).

http://www.schtserv.com/tos.php

I did try the link you supplied for fogotton password, but I'm not even sure I'm using the correct username, I tried multiple one's in an attempt to find one that the database recognised and thus find out my username, but to no avail, thanks again

That's most embarassing, I couldn't remember the server I was on so I took a guess, sorry for wasting everybodies time, I was mainly hoping there was a freak occurance where my account had not been deleted, a long time ago I played pso on the Gamecube, got to level 86, the memory card got corrupted and I had to start again, I found the version on the pc, got to about level 100, didn't play for a while and forgot to log in, so if I had to start again, I don't think I could do it, thanks

I've just asked someone I used to play with and he said it's called phantasy star online blue burst ultima, so I think I may be on this server after all, I just found the rules from the wrong server in a Google search, I do remember upon signing up it did warn me about account deletion on inactivity though, so I'm a little confused.

Edited by Jonathan Rennie