PSOBB Ultima: Repercussions of evil, Season 2 Ep. 4

gmstone

Episode 4: Ultima Invasion

Baby buns: Oh how yearn for that bountiful Master Sword that falz refuses to drop and countless dedicated runs. Oh how I spent 3 hours a day hunting the damned thing and have it not drop. Why has it not drop? Why?

Am I not the hero? Am I not destiny to obtain this weapon? Am I being trolled?

I fear that I am, sadly..oh why..why am I cursed with the nefarious sabers.

Bueford is coming to destroy Ultima, and those 2 noobs going after him are going to get themselves killed, they are fools.

Soly: Don't worry Buns, it will drop!

Cyane: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE MIGHTY SABER!

Suddenly Bueford and his army of monsters invade Ultima and begin to attack everyone. The ghost of Godric appears and shield everyone with his cloak but it is not strong enough.

The GM's barely stand a chance up against the dark power of Blueford. They are then capture by his dark forces..

Bueford: Take them to the ruins. They will be offered up to Dark Falz as a tribute.

Then suddenly Nutello and the blue-eyed hunter appeared before and attempted to combat Buefued, however they are pimp slapped across ed the lobby and HP dropped to 1..

Bueford: Nutello and my dear daughter Oliva. Oh what sabers I have for you. When I finished with you suffering will be legendary! More legendary than T.J's trolling and more laughable than Faki's justifications!

Edited by gmstone
  • Like 4