Few Questions

moddingpro

Ok, so the server has been down for like 20 hours now, if u have a MySQL and ur working on it then it shouldnt be down, you should be able to take it down install what u were working on and get it back up in a few min? or u just not always watching the server? can u have someone check on it ever few hours or something? need a way someone u trust can connect to u and restart the server.

What are the drop rates exaclty? like 50% normal? are they the same drops as they should or changed? can i go to www.pso-world.com and use their database to lookup items i want to farm? (which mob drops/rate)

some pple can attack with melee weapons from a distance (dragon in caves fly off they still attack it) lag?

some pple revive alot, i seen one guy die like 4 times and all 4 times he rezed by himself, alot of scapedolls? lol i wouldnt be wasting scapedolls on normal mode at all, ild save them for ultamate mode, really the only time i die is when i look at my hp and see i have 80 hp and mobs deal 50 dmg and i think i can take another hit so i wait b4 i heal and they crit which happes quite a bit :D in veryhard mode they crit about 1/4 of the time.... not on this server that i know of that was GC. im only like lvl20 so far.

i hope server doesnt go down for 20 hours alot that would xplain y not as many pple as schtatack or whatever it is.

-usted puede traducir otras idiomas a otra opinión como inglés-español yendo a www.bablefish.yahoo.com