government quest 4-1

dragonsl4y

so i want to do government quest 4-1 (the first ruins quest in episode 1) and it says you have to open the seal to the ruins. i go through mine 2, teleport in the boss room where vol opt normally is and i appear at a corridor. there is supposed to be a door blocking the path until you press all of the totem things in forest, cave and mine but its not there, probably because i have already activated the 3 totems. so i walk through and im in ruins 1 i kill some monsters in the first few rooms etc. i go back to the principle and he tells me to unlock the seal and the girl who gives you the governement quests says that i havnt completed the quest blah blah blah. so how do i finish it from here to unlock the other quests? once the seal is gone and i can enter ruins then what do i do?

thanks in advance, this quest is making me sooooooo annoyed! :onion-head83:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmh... Perhaps there's a point in the mission where you have to keep going, until you find a telepipe like in a number of other missions in 1P mode... I haven't actually tried this mission yet, since I kinda stopped after unlocking the mission for the Soul eater, but if its like most others, then you just gotta keep on going until you've killed them all...