I need a donation

Hey Everyone,

Ultima is currently hosted on a dedicated server. The cost of this server is $60 per month. Larva is still paying for the VPS that used to host the game server until June because he is bound by a contract. Because donations currently pay for that, I have been paying for the dedicated server myself, at least until June. I've been paying it for a few months now.

I have a problem with paying this month: I've been putting it on my credit card, and it is now maxed. It isn't maxed because of the server, but rather a rough time I had a while back which caused me to pay bills with it. I don't have anything else to spare. Last month I payed with my PayPal account. This month I only have $30 in my PayPal account, so I can't pay the full balance.

What I need is someone to donate $30, or a few people to donate together to add up to $30. This will allow me to pay the bill this month and attempt to sort out thing for next month. I'm already a day late on the payment. I want to get this paid before they switch the network off.

If you want to ensure I'm able to pay next month, feel free to donate more. But if you do please also donate some to Larva so it helps him with the VPS or other things. His donation link is on the forum index.

I will keep those who donate to me in mind, and will reward them in the future :).

Thanks guys,

Luke

Edited by Larva

Nevermind, I searched around and found a donation link to Larva that worked.

For those who also wish to donate, it is here: http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1481

I've given the $30 to help out this time. However, I cannot continue to do so as much as I wish I could. As I have my own bills.

Glad I could help out.

Thanks. I must have copied the wrong link. Larva said he would send it to me. I've updated the link.

Not a problem. I knew you'd get it straightened out.

Again, just glad to help out.