The Vypor lives again

Vypor

im ALLWAYS online with random characters that you never...EVER will find muhahahha /lolwut!

Trust me foo.

If we ever get in a conversation, it shouldn't take too long to figure out who you are, lol.

borderlands is an epic game and fallout 3 too, u got good taste in games vypor. i have only started playing on this server a little while ago, I tried schtserv 1st but website had viruses and it kept telling me i was banned wen i had never logged in b4 LOL?

btw i dont suppose u hav killed crawmerax? (dat lvl 61 quest boss in knoxx expansion to borderlands)i tried to solo him on my 56 siren about 5 mins ago, i got 2.9k shield and 1.1k hp and died in 2 hits!!!!!! I FAILED...badly :onion-head34:

also, nice place, i cant wait to move into my own place in a couple years :onion-head02:

its good to see ppl come bak to this game, i still think its my favourite game ever....if the login ever comes back on :onion-head74:

borderlands is an epic game and fallout 3 too, u got good taste in games vypor. i have only started playing on this server a little while ago, I tried schtserv 1st but website had viruses and it kept telling me i was banned wen i had never logged in b4 LOL?

btw i dont suppose u hav killed crawmerax? (dat lvl 61 quest boss in knoxx expansion to borderlands)i tried to solo him on my 56 siren about 5 mins ago, i got 2.9k shield and 1.1k hp and died in 2 hits!!!!!! I FAILED...badly :onion-head34:

also, nice place, i cant wait to move into my own place in a couple years :onion-head02:

its good to see ppl come bak to this game, i still think its my favourite game ever....if the login ever comes back on :onion-head74:

Wow, banned before you even played, lol.

That's a new low for Schthack.

Also, yes I have killed Crawmerax. Once solo, and 3 more times in 4-person multiplayer. 2nd playthrough each time.

And yes, they do have amazing drops.

Wow, banned before you even played, lol.

That's a new low for Schthack.

Also, yes I have killed Crawmerax. Once solo, and 3 more times in 4-person multiplayer. 2nd playthrough each time.

And yes, they do have amazing drops.

now i wont even go to schtserv website cos my norton toolbar for firefox says it has 6 computer threats and is unsafe.

nice one btw wiv solo killing crawmerax :onion-head11:

now i wont even go to schtserv website cos my norton toolbar for firefox says it has 6 computer threats and is unsafe.

nice one btw wiv solo killing crawmerax :onion-head11:

No kidding, that was a bugger, I've only managed to do it once. All the other times, I do it multiplayer.

I have a shield that has 2700+ capacity, and one that has 1100 capacity, and a 447 recharge rate.

No kidding, that was a bugger, I've only managed to do it once. All the other times, I do it multiplayer.

I have a shield that has 2700+ capacity, and one that has 1100 capacity, and a 447 recharge rate.

OMG nice shield! my best shield is 1682 wiv 225 recharge but sirens skillz and class mod make it 2984 capacity. class mods r funny tho, my soldier has a assualt rifle wiv 86 bulets per clip but wiv some of his skills and a good class mod i got 290 bullets per clip and my shotgun goes from 8 to 32 lol.

OMG nice shield! my best shield is 1682 wiv 225 recharge but sirens skillz and class mod make it 2984 capacity. class mods r funny tho, my soldier has a assualt rifle wiv 86 bulets per clip but wiv some of his skills and a good class mod i got 290 bullets per clip and my shotgun goes from 8 to 32 lol.

Yes, I have that too. The Support Gunner Class Mod.

I have one that regenerates TEAM ammo 25 points, and increases team magazine size by 42%.

I love that mod. It's LEGAL unlimited ammo, lol.