Lost My Levels?

Hello. Having checked the Bug List I don't think I found the following perplexing situation I am currently facing.

Last night I ran the "L33t vs Ultima" Quest. After completion (technically, I /lobby'd; the quest is bugged because checking the Guild Counter after Falz is killed takes you to the Armor Shop menu) I made a new room, deposited my items, then quit for the night.

When I logged on just now, my RAmar, which I think was higher than the Level 74 he is tonight, had his inventory, both shop and pockets, as he did prior to last night's runs. To confirm for myself, I checked for the 4 Resist/Devils and Holies I had in the bank last night. They weren't there, only whatever ones were there prior to the run.

Is that quest bugged? Is this a common bug? I'm guessing since I did not expect this to happen and cannot provide hard evidence, there's no fix for this besides just regaining my levels in a different quest.