Vent. channel?

SLy

Ive been playing PSO for a while now and i have gotten used to the whole typing thing but i would love to take things to the next level.....Ventrillo Channel!!b (USE MICROPHONES INSTEAD OF KEYBOARD)

so we dont have to type all the frickin time and people dont have to question abbreviated words as much...and BTW...its faster.

I dont know what it would to take to accomplish such a thing and i know this is how the game has always ran before...but what if we tried something new...tried to change it up a little i mean we could still type if we wanted but why not set up a channel just for PSO...HEAR EVERYONES BELOVED VOICE FOR A CHANGE....

that is my take on this...tell me what you guys think of it...GOOD or BAD and why?

RESPOND TO THIS PLEASE :D

There are already some private vent channels people use for this game.

Also, I think a general room would be too crowded with voices.

Maybe if we had one and partitioned off many rooms...even had some team vent channels with passwords or something.

I don't know, there are a lot of possibilities, but it's really up to the other people in the community if they'd be interested in something like this.

Personally I don't have a microphone so it wouldn't effect me too much. xD

I am really a good idea, makes a pair of day tapeworm the intention to do same post for which to talk with microphone, but with team speak 2. be one that happens, seems to me a brilliant idea, likes but to listen to the voices (I have the jammed fingers xD)

Can i spam arnold messages? can i? please, can i?

JK

It's nice i guess, i don't know how will it work out with multiple games going on.

Maybe open 20 or so sub-rooms and if possible limit the number of people in each of those room. Also, have private rooms for teams and such.

The main problem I see with this idea is that not everyone will use this. So there will be clueless people missing out on over half the conversation. Also, another thing is, I can generally make out what people are trying to say in Spanish when typed, for the most part. But if I heard it, I would have no idea what they're saying. xD

But I still think it's a good idea for the people who want to take advantage of this.

Can i spam arnold messages? can i? please, can i?

JK

It's nice i guess, i don't know how will it work out with multiple games going on.

LOL...spam will happen enough but hey thats what the mute button is for right...??