About challenge mode

I'm guessing only when Sodaboy implements it...

And I don't think he has any plans to do so any time soon.

But I wouldn't know...

I'm not Soda or anyone with Ultima's source.

Eh... I've never really been big on Challenge Mode...

Did they ever get it working 100% on Schtserv?

I remember watching the progress on that... It took a while, so... I wouldn't get in a hurry if I were you guys >.>

Yeah, scht had challenge working. I don't think there were too many bugs (aside from that one time someone found an anti level 4 and when they dropped it I couldn't pick it up >_<).

Combo unlocks and common bank would be cool, but only if they don't create the really stupid glitches that SCHTserv had. If adding a common bank starts making mags really unstable, then I'd argue it wouldn't be worth having a common bank at all.

Thanks for the responses.

Edited by Karma

Unlocking the combos is easy enough to do, but really, it is up to Larva what to do about that. So I wouldn't entirely count on that one coming out yet --unless you know something I don't yet. xD

As for challenge mode, it doesn't look like we will have one anytime soon.

And I know nothing of the status of the common bank. xD

I'm guessing only when Sodaboy implements it...

And I don't think he has any plans to do so any time soon.

But I wouldn't know...

I'm not Soda or anyone with Ultima's source.

Eh... I've never really been big on Challenge Mode...

Did they ever get it working 100% on Schtserv?

I remember watching the progress on that... It took a while, so... I wouldn't get in a hurry if I were you guys >.>

The reason cmode works on schtserv is because I did a little console version reverse enginnering, looking at sodas source, nothing, not even the basic stuff such as the exp tables are implmented.

I have offered a few times to help soda out with it, but he has neither the time nor the motivation to do it. It will not be fixed anytime soon, if ever.

The common bank is not the cause of the mag issues on schtserv and actually sodas software suffers from the exact same problems with mag stats not aligning correctly (server simulation to client simulation).

As for the length of time it took to fully implment challenge mode (not the broken version before I was helping), was a matter of like a week or 2 and most of that was testing.

Edited by Atlas

I would absolutely love a common bank on here, that's the thing i miss the most from schthack. (that and being able to play any mission in one person mode.) I don't recall the common bank nerfing any of my mags, they seem to be just as glitchy no matter how i transfer them on this server and on schthack.