What I should be doing?

Arkith

I'm a HUmar, currently lvl 125, my mag is a tellusis with twins, lvl 200, my best weap is jizai

I don't really know what I should be doing now, not telling going in parties somewhere is not an option, I don't really know anyone around and there's a lot I still don't know about the game, so, got any suggestion?

I'm thinking the same thing dude, im levleing a level 150 right now, and i'd like some enthusistic players to level with... I'm thining of making a new team for leveling what do you think? Bacially leveling is what you should be doing AKA the quest respective tomorrow or gal gryphon runs.

Edited by Aiden Payne

I'm thinking the same thing dude, im levleing a level 150 right now, and i'd like some enthusistic players to level with... I'm thining of making a new team for leveling what do you think? Bacially leveling is what you should be doing AKA the quest respective tomorrow or gal gryphon runs.

Sounds like a plan, and yeah, guess I should be lvling, every one in a while (twice by now) ppl of the team I'm in have taken me to gryph runs in ult mode, but I'm pretty sure I can't deal with that run without a pro xD

If you need good weapons to help you level, there are a lot of good weapons you can get in restless lion (single player, ultimate). You might have a hard time in that quest until you're a little bit higher level though. Typically, just making a room RT, people will join you to level. Some good things for humar you can get in restless lion:

• Charge/Beserk/Spirit Swords/Partisans with 50 hit
  • Hell/Charge/Arrest Rayguns with 50 hit
  • Demons/Charge/Beserk mechguns with 50 hit

Non-rare weapons typically are seen as inferior to rare items, but a lot of the items in restless lion are very useful even if you have fantastic gear.

You might be able to get a 50 hit charge calibur for free. Sometimes people buy these from the shops. They are great for leveling a humar. Some people have infinite money in their common bank. If you can get meseta to go with a charge weapon, you'll be unstoppable.

If you do get things that are trade worthy, there are some inexpensive hunter items you might be able to purchase.

• Special Flowens Swords (Charge, Arrest, Berserk, etc)
  • Vjaya with hit - Since rare monsters are on and off for the event, these will be cheap. Charge on humar is awesome.
  • Excalibur - Stats vary greatly on these. Buy one depending on what you can afford. Cheaper ones go for around 10pds. You might have things of value worth trading for one.
  • Daylight Scar - This is a good weapon, but they are very common and typically you can get them for cheap or free.
  • Yunchang - Great weapon for humar. You only have to be in hard mode to hunt it. It's very powerful, but very underrated. You might be able to get one from a friend or team member for free/cheap

If you level up and gear up enough, you might be able to hunt some of the awesome items for humar that are dropping in this event. If possible, you totally want Black Psycho Crystal (Psycho Raven). It's fantastic on humar.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

If you need good weapons to help you level, there are a lot of good weapons you can get in restless lion (single player, ultimate). You might have a hard time in that quest until you're a little bit higher level though. Typically, just making a room RT, people will join you to level. Some good things for humar you can get in restless lion:

• Charge/Beserk/Spirit Swords/Partisans with 50 hit
  • Hell/Charge/Arrest Rayguns with 50 hit
  • Demons/Charge/Beserk mechguns with 50 hit

Non-rare weapons typically are seen as inferior to rare items, but a lot of the items in restless lion are very useful even if you have fantastic gear.

You might be able to get a 50 hit charge calibur for free. Sometimes people buy these from the shops. They are great for leveling a humar. Some people have infinite money in their common bank. If you can get meseta to go with a charge weapon, you'll be unstoppable.

If you do get things that are trade worthy, there are some inexpensive hunter items you might be able to purchase.

• Special Flowens Swords (Charge, Arrest, Berserk, etc)
  • Vjaya with hit - Since rare monsters are on and off for the event, these will be cheap. Charge on humar is awesome.
  • Excalibur - Stats vary greatly on these. Buy one depending on what you can afford. Cheaper ones go for around 10pds. You might have things of value worth trading for one.
  • Daylight Scar - This is a good weapon, but they are very common and typically you can get them for cheap or free.
  • Yunchang - Great weapon for humar. You only have to be in hard mode to hunt it. It's very powerful, but very underrated. You might be able to get one from a friend or team member for free/cheap

If you level up and gear up enough, you might be able to hunt some of the awesome items for humar that are dropping in this event. If possible, you totally want Black Psycho Crystal (Psycho Raven). It's fantastic on humar.

Hope this helps!

It really does, thank you!

This info helped me out! I ran through the first part of the quest a few times until I killed the girl with the handgun, hoping for a 50 hit hells raygun (no luck).

Anyways, what I'd like to know is how are you supposed to kill the enemy npcs? I just can't hit them like a normal enemy. I eventually kill the bastards, but they take a really long time. Is there some trick to reliably hitting the enemy npcs?