Striker Unit Help!

Marlfox123

While leveling with my striker i realised putting on shifta didn't higher my special attack so i took off my heavenly powers and realized that didn't lower it either, then i put on some god/minds and the damage went up, so i was wondering, would leveling the unit with MST be more efficient then leveling up the ATP on it?

The special of Heaven Striker with the Sriker Unit, Divine Punishment, is affected only by mst (is the same as Mille Marteaux special), that's why Heavenly/Power units or Shifta doesn't affect it

Ramar can max mst, and ramarl (with the plan i have) is 9 off the max mst, both without mind on the mag... i'd reccomend to work the mag with pow... and use mind mats

Here the plans max stats for those classes

RAmar

98 POW Mats

100 MIND Mats

5 LCK Mats

Mag (5/149/46/0)

Units

Centurion/Ability

Centurion/Ability

RAmarl

60 POW Mats

175 MIND Mats

15 LCK Mats

Mag (5/171/24/0)

Units

Adept

Centurion/Ability

Edited by Soly

To be perfectly honest, even with max mind on a ramarl (as high as MST goes for this weapon), it does not do much damage in ultimate for many enemies. It's not worth changing your material plan or raising a new mag. Time would be better spent hunting for stronger weapons that are more suitable in ultimate. Mille Marteaux/Heaven Punisher/Heaven Striker with Striker Unit are only great in normal through very hard modes.

A few good ranger weapons I'd suggest for a ranger instead of changing your mag:

• Yasminkov 9000m - We have mini events (and I think we're having another one soon) to add Charge and other specials to the mechgun. It's very powerful with rifle range for taking out single targets. Yasminkov with Demons is also very fun on a ramarl.
  • Psycho Raven - Male only, but it will be dropping in the next few weeks during our summer event
  • Baranz Launcher - Very easy to obtain this, and it's not worth much even with 50 hit. You can likely hunt for one of these or trade if you have items to sell. Does great damage to 5 enemies at a time.
  • Tyrell Parasol - Since this weapon has a charge special, it does great damage with a ramarl. You can hunt these from episode 4 hard mode. Parasol hits up to 10 targets at a time.
  • Excalibur - Many of these exist on the server. It's fantastic at close range. Hits up to 3 targets per swing.
  • Cannon Rouge - Fantastic at most bosses. With hit, it's great in ultimate. During rare monster events, these are very easy to get. You can basically keep farming them until you get the percentages you want.
  • Asteron Striker - Great hell gun, single target. It's coming up in the summer event.

I'd also suggest charge arms, but I already gave you one. :) There are other great weapons for rangers like Arrest Needle, Dark Meteor, and Ultima Reaper, but I didn't include these in recommendations since they will not be obtainable for several more months. The recommendations above are things you can hunt for now or during the summer event.

• Like 2