Recover traded items.

Marlfox123

Hello I played this game about 1 year ago, maybe a little less, anyways I decided to stop playing and gave my best items to a friend, not a real life friend, but in game, he has stopped playing since then and i don't have anyway to contact him about the items, for all i know he gave them away or sold them. The items I remember trading, and the only ones i want back are my Heaven striker, and the mag that goes with it, i can't quite remember the stats on it, but it was lvl 200, i'd be fine raising a new mag and just have the coat, if necessary, I can't quite remember the guys name but i narrowed it down to 3 people on my card list, Shimako card # 42094625, Juelz Card # 42094268, and FoSho card # 42100324. I really hope theres a way for me to recieve my items, i don't have any screen shots of me having them, i realise how hard this makes it for me to get my items back. It's just i don't want to have to spend another 3+ days farming for these items. I really hope you can help or atleast try. Thank you! -Marlfox

im not sure you can get your items back but there are plenty of people on here that will either let you borrow a mag/heaven striker or even give you one for free

• Like 1

Technically, you can recover items if:

1. You have detailed logs or some kind of proof that you loaned your items, and they are loans not gifts.
  2. You have pics of the original items
  3. There is some kind of unforseen circumstance (someone losing their computer, a user vanishing without a trace, someone admittedly quitting the game with your items).
  4. Users can corroborate that the items were loaned

Generally even if you can prove as much as you can of the above points, it's a one-time courtesy if larva approves of the item recovery. It's not something we generally do, but it can happen (only in rare circumstances). Users typically loan out their items at their own risk. Quoting the rule regarding loans from the official server rules:

"The staff will not be responsible for loss, theft or removal of any character or item. If you choose to share your account it is on your own responsibility."

I did tell him that if i came back into the game i would want the items back, he agreed to and said thats fine, however i don't have any screenshots proving this, i did on my old pc but R.I.P that pc.

Edited by Marlfox123

I posted it in the first post, but im missing my Heaven striker and my heaven striker mag, most likely a lot more then that, but those are the only things i can remember lending, in otherwords the only items i would want back.