What is your favorite class?

Djorama

Heh, tried that before. Since I really don't care for the npc skins, the only way to get around the clown shoes and poofy butts is to do a full-on model swap. That's just too much effort, to be honest; between the FOmar, FOmarl, and FOnewearl there's plenty of opportunity to throw magic around in PSO without going to such lengths.

Ok, I was bored so I thought I should post a new topic this morning and see how it is when I come back. What is your favorite class? Explain why?

I personally like FOmar ( When it's geared properly..) because it makes a moderate melee class, but also has the ability to have Lv. 30 techniques. Its kind of hard to manage with FOmar at lower levels especially if you don't have the right gear. I use to use Girasole on Schthack before I got an Excalibur but this server doesn't have it yet? It's kind of hard for a melee FOmar to stick with Elysion. Oh well, that's my opinion, looking forward to hearing yours.

P.S. HUnewearl is cool too! :D

yay melee mages lol I like Melee FOmarl :D grantz boost helps moderate damage etc. just feed it materials to balance out what it needs more of :D