Unitxt Converter

I have a program from forever ago that allows you to edit the text you see in game, per item, enemy, etc. I totally forgot how to use it though. Does anyone here know the exact route to take in order to edit the text for personal custom text entry? Remember, I do already have the program! Thanks in advance!

Nevermind, found this:

Quick manual:
1. Extract the files.
2. Go to your "...\PSOBB\data" folder and look for "unitxt_j.prs" (not "unitxt_j.bin").
3. Put "unitxt_j.prs" into the same folder where you extracted the converter.
4. Drag and drop "unitxt.prs" on the "convert_unitxt.exe" and hit enter. The program will generate a text file, called "unitxt_unicode".
5. Now you can edit "unitxt_unicode" to your liking.
6. When you finished it, start "convert_unitxt.exe" and hit enter, the program will generate two files, "newunitxt.prs" and "newunitxt.bin".
7. Change them to "unitxt_j.prs" and "unitxt_j.bin" and put them into "...\PSOBB\data".
8. Enjoy. smile.gif

Hey Lee, when I updated the files, nothing changed in game.

Is that because the unitxt thing was meant for Scht, or am I just doing something wrong?

Ur using it in a local server. Or ultima server. If u usinf it in ultima server you would need to put it in the custom folder to avoid auto patch from ultima.

you misunderstand my link, that is an actual gui unitext editor. not a cmd program. My own one complete with auto lowercase conversion. You don't need instructions for mine.

As for ultima there are instructions somewhere to save it as a pat and put it in the custom folder, then change your options to match.