New quest suggestion

hyosuke

HI ALL so

My idea is to make a quest for episode 1 quest called "Memorial" Description " If they weren't here, today and the tomorow as well would be different" During that quest the game will be on black and white colore like old movies

Begin all forest 2 with lots of mob then before pipe Flowen tell you " Are you the choosen...?"

When facing boss kill dragon then , pipe in the middle ,, you goes in and you face gol dragon with that theme (

) .Rico appear in the middle you go and when try talking to her "..." bouum you get pipe to Gal gryphoon doors , (already open) you have to face all enemy in and then before pipe you see Flowen and rico back you go and you see they are disapearing. You face gal gryphoon with the morning skins then after it Flowen in the middle he telling you " You are...." bouum to ruine 1 , after done ruines 1 it pipe you to seabed second part , but you can see flowen with you like a ghost . Coming to pipe you can see a ring then , Flowen run alone take it and earthquake , flowen disapear with the ring , then facing Olga with that song at second part (
) after beat him Olga and rico are siting in a circle on middle of the map for finish the quest you have to go sit with them in the circle and when sit the colored( white and black) going normal then flowen tell you the description " If they weren't here today and the tomorow as well would be different" ... "They were talking about the choosen one, You (name) . Then pipe to pionner and this theme up (
)
I don't knoow if go episode to episode is posible but i hope
and for all map lik forest ... i think better GM choose like how much mob in area etc
Hope
But it wasn't long to write... :onion123:
Edited by hyosuke

lol you cant have bosses from different episodes in the same quest. I remember Lee saying it was either really buggy or didnt work at all. However, i like the idea of the quest and the story behind it :D

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xDDDD if only i knew ittt !!!!!!!! ^^

hmmm maybe i can change map :onion-head69:

Edited by hyosuke