Introduction and thank you

Ghaleon108

It'll be while of leveling and quest doing before I;m ready to actively join parties and teams and whatnot (HATE feeling like a noob), but even so I at least want to say hello to the community and thank you, in a huge way, to the admins and hosts. I've been missing PSO for years, and a certain OTHER popular private server asskicks my computer with viruses so badly as to leave it unusable... Ultima DOESN'T.

Welcome to Ultima Ghaleon!

I do hope you'll enjoy your stay.

And yes, the staff is very helpful here. And if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

It'll be while of leveling and quest doing before I;m ready to actively join parties and teams and whatnot (HATE feeling like a noob), but even so I at least want to say hello to the community and thank you, in a huge way, to the admins and hosts. I've been missing PSO for years, and a certain OTHER popular private server asskicks my computer with viruses so badly as to leave it unusable... Ultima DOESN'T.

says it all about the average intelligence of a pso user

"ass kicks my computer with viruses"

hate to break it to you buddy, but thats your shitty anti virus software giving you false confirmations. :rolleyes:

Edited by Atlas

I speak for myself but i have tons of false positives about pso, even ultima online.exe is a virus, but i know it's safe in the end.

Same for schthack aplications, if they are public on the forum then they are safe to use

the reason is simple, because the loader launchs an executable that can update and overwrite itself, it is seen as a potential threat by a few popular cheap skate craptastic virus / adaware programs. There is not alot you can do, except configure them so that they do not scan the psobb folder -> set an exception.

• 1 month later...