Q> How to Pure Power/Dex/Mind mag

senmithrarin

This is not about a complete rainbow mag. I mean stat-wise. Perfectly put, I want a 195 power mag, and hopefully not one I have to bother GM for. I do respect that the game is a private server and has its system of doing things. I did hear on it though that there's

195 power mags possible,

200 power mags with the GM Larva's approval.

and 195 in any stat...? (Haven't heard from server)

I hope this translates across servers. Thanks!

Hey there,

I believe the only way to really get 195 in one stat is to use a MAG Cell from Level 5, Specifically like Ashura (Elenor) or something you can evolve at that level, granted there will not be a PB but that's the only way that I know of.

There has been mini events where winners got a 200 Power Mag, but it's something only a GM can do,

195 in any other stat will be difficult, but I believe you can have 195 Dex, 195 Pow, 195 Mind; as for Def I am not quite sure, I hope that helps Artemis.

Have a good day.

LOL! Why thanks so much! Seems i found a goldmine here. Well, so it did. But really what im asking is if it is however possible to capture a lvl 50 MAG and turn into a 187+ power maag..??

And you Too! =D

Edited by senmithrarin

if you dont use a magcell like "your highness" said..the max for power is 185..in general..there might be a exception.. u can get 186 or even 187 power..so 13-15 def...but u have to feed it with a ranger, so u get a "surya" mag..and then u have to feed it a struggle-ish comibination of items..for power only monomates..because other mates give to much def..and then u have to decrease def with other stuff..so basicaly..u have to max out DEX and MIND to the fullest to get there. if u know what i mean..

so in that case.. i can say,for sure , that 186 power is possble without a magcell.

187 power is worth a shot.

u probably have to feed a baby mag with trimates because relation between pow points and def point is the biggest for trimates..but only for baby mags

I was under the impression you wanted the 195 thing. Call me Squish lol, your highness is in an inside joke xD.

Refer to this guide for it, the 186 or 187 pow/mind.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1026

Yeah it is possible but very time consuming, you can use monomates for pure power but it depends on the mag obviously. If a stat is building up you don't want use another item to subtract from it.

I would suggest you use magfarm, a program that can really help when mag feeding/ mag planning.