Rare Item Connoissieurs

Kure-ji

If you LIKE some weapons' looks, and you make that as your "signature" weapon, then you're going to like this topic. Because this topic, points out the "Uncommon" items in the game. Pretty much you're trying to be different if you prefer "Fashion" XD. Anyhow, let's start:

Twin Chakram

Circular light green Blades, they're good for showing off, but the special is not so good as S-Beat blades. Although, I've seen no one but me use this weapon before, so... I'd rather say this is more uncommon than any weapons up there.

Imperial Pick

This is the best-looking Partisan ever in my honest opinion. XD. Since Asteron Belt doesn't exist in the server yet (I'm talking about the drops, not database), this is currently the best one. Not as strong as a soul banish, but the Devil Special works well.

Zanba

Barely anyone has this too. This is probably the most useful sword other than Tsumikiri J-Sword, since it has a berzerk special. And you know we like berzerk specials... XD Oh and did I say that this weapon looks A LOT like one of Kuraudo's buster swords? XDD

Suppressed Gun

Even though this weapon is obtainable very easy... I've never seen anyone use this. Which makes me laugh so hard, I don't even know why I am laughing. Maybe it's because people have been forgetting how nice and useful this weapon looks like for starters? XD

Twin Psychoguns

Another one that I barely see any. Again, a very easy weapon to get, but makes me laugh as I've never seen people use this. Pretty much like the Suppressed Gun story, it has good use and design for starters.

Plantain Fan/Huge Plantain Fan

I bet people don't even have one of these *cough*. Anyway, I'd rather go for the Huge Plantain Fan if I were you, since it's a partisan with a special that's much like Lavis Cannon. Also, it has a good design and use... for collectors. XD

Magical Piece

The most useful "GAY WAND" for FOmars who love using GI-techs. It boosts 30% of the techs, and the looks are cute XDD. I think I'm the only one whose using this out of every forces out there... XDD

Delsaber Set

A Delsaber shield and buster combined. I've only seen one person had a combo like this so far... so I gotta add this XD. It's a useful set for starters since it boosts the weapon by 100%, and the shield's EVP by 100% as well.

Flowen's Sword 3084

The most powerful Flowen's Sword in the whole entire collection. This is pretty much an alternate to Zanba, since its special is spirit, and the power is close to Zanba's when grinded +85. The white color of the weapon doesn't work in this server.

Guld Milla

The Original "Dual Bird" as I would say. So far, I've only seen Vypor use this XD. It's not as useful as Mille Marteux, but it's good for a show off. o:

Dancing Hitogata

Another show-off item. 5 hitogatas will spin around you and when you press the attack button, it sends all 5 of them on the direction they're fired at... this attack method is called "Roulette"... at least by me anyways XD.

Two Kamui

Have people ever tried using this? XD. I'd probably say that this is the most "common" uncommon item there. XD.

S-Red Blades

I'd got to say that I'm probably the first person who ever had this on my grasp. I've NEVER seen people use one at all. Which makes me laugh really, this weapon gives off FREE Shifta and Deband lvl 3, so HUmars, HUcasts, and HUcaseals can abuse that power whenever they want.

Nei's Claw (Real)

Good for show-off for HUney's. It has a spirit special, and it gives 20% boost to Simple techs too.

Rika's Claw

This is probably the most uncommon claw out there. It's useful for HUney's who love to use Gi-techs (*Cough* especially me *cough*) as it gives off 20% boost. Did I also mention that this is probably the biggest claw out there? XD

Yasminkov 2000H

NO ONE. HAS THIS. I've been trying to make a trade deal of this weapon and no one has it. It's a REAL pistol that looks really good. I've been trying to get my hands on this but no one had obtained this yet. If you have this weapon, I would really like for you to trade it with me XDD *Shot for advertising*

Soul Banish

NO ONE HAS THIS TOO. This is a Soul Eater on steroids basically; the special is a lvl 7 Megid. If you happen to have this weapon, you should prove it to me so I can trade you *shot again for advertising*.

Prophets of Motav

This book is second best out of all the FORCE items. The 20% boost to RA-techs is end of story. People still prefer Psycho wand, but I just added this because barely anyone use it.

Mericurius Rod

For people who love to spam Grants, this is your glory. This increases power of Grants by 30%, and the MST boost is out of this world.

Demonic Fork

For people who love to spam Megid, this is your glory. It increases death rate of Megid slightly, but it allows it to pierce magically.

TypeM Weapons

Some of them are useless, some of them aren't. Either way, these are recommended weapons for starters who AREN'T noobs. XD. I would mostly recommend TypeME/Mechgun and TypeDS/D.Saber... and probably TypeSW/Sword

----------------------------

Works Guard

Lol. I'm taking a guess that I'm the 1st one who ever had this. XD. It's good for starting levels out there since it only requires a lvl of 14 to equip. Not to mention, the shield graphic itself shows o:

DF Shield

This shield is UNOBTAINABLE. But I included this in the list because if a person say they have this, it's ban time for you *cough*cough*. I have hopes this shield will become obtainable one day.

Tripolic Reflector

I barely seen anyone use this shield. XD. It's a pretty useful shield since it nullifies tech damage randomly. Good defense and evasion too.

Tripolic Shield

A much prior version of Tripolic Reflector, but this one has better stats than Tripolic Reflector itself. I've never seen anyone use this so... XD

Gods Shield Genbu

Can only be obtained through Gallon's shop via using your lucky tickets on the roulette. It's a good looking shield too. Green in color, and required lvl to equip is 51.

Gods Shield Seiryu

Can only be obtained through Gallon's shop via using your lucky tickets on the roulette. It's a good-looking blue shield that requires lvl 51 to equip.

Cat Ears

You already know what this shield looks like... only problem is... it's lvl 150 to equip D=

Bunny Ears

If you like decorating your girl character, this is another shield to use. Only lvl 100 to equip. =D

Hunter/Ranger/Force Wall

Can only be obtained through Gallon's Shop via getting 300 Gallon points and buying the shield itself. Good for starters as they require lvl 41 to equip. I'd recommend this for anyone who is looking for a shield on their starting characters.

Genpei

I had a feeling this shield will be one of the most common "uncommon" rares. XD

Safety Heart

Useful items for people who are wanting the Vivienne + Sweetheart + Safety Heart combo. It has good defense and evasion too.

Well anyway, that's all I can think of. XD. Tune in for some more "UNCOMMON" rares if you're a collector XD

Don't think of anything saying that this topic is "Useless" because I would throw a rock at your head and say you're too stupid to even realize that I've already said this topic is for "Collectors". >>

Anyway ahem. TILL NEXT TIME! XD *Cough*cough*

Edited by Kure-ji

Magical Piece

The most useful "GAY WAND" for FOmars who love using GI-techs. It boosts 30% of the techs, and the looks are cute XDD. I think I'm the only one whose using this out of every forces out there... XDD

I used this all the time when I had it. xD