B> Psycho Ravens/Crystal

Brenden Croteau

i agree with you Brenden,most of ppl here they don't know what they want and this is a reason that the server should establish a list of all items based on values ā€‹ā€‹that are consistent with the spirit of pso.

P.S:1.photon drop are not messeta or monomates

2.i hope my friend Larva to read and to do something about this problem.

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 3

And I mean no offense to you Michael whats so ever...i'm just saying..if someone really wants to sell theirs'..im sure they already have a pd count in their mind..or some items I could at least start looking for. I could list a bunch of items or a pd count but unless its something that someone wants..I always end up hear "eh no..i'm looking for something else..yadda yadda" Gets tedious after awhile

• Like 2

i agree with you Brenden,most of ppl here they don't know what they want and this is a reason that the server should establish a list of all items based on values ā€‹ā€‹that are consistent with the spirit of pso.

P.S:1.photon drop are not messeta or monomates

2.i hope my friend Larva to read and to do something about this problem.

Agreed, there was a list you probably saw a while back of "item photon drop value" But it is incomplete.

The would be very nice to have a list of items with complete value on them.

+1 rep for you my friend ^^

Link:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5473-ultima-pds-price-list/

But if you want free trade out, I understand ^^

Edited by Michael Mann

And I mean no offense to you Michael whats so ever...i'm just saying..if someone really wants to sell theirs'..im sure they already have a pd count in their mind..or some items I could at least start looking for. I could list a bunch of items or a pd count but unless its something that someone wants..I always end up hear "eh no..i'm looking for something else..yadda yadda" Gets tedious after awhile

I actually don't want to sell mine, it's the holidays so you can have mine, share it with your friend and only if you promise not to trade it ^^ Once chuk master C fixes my PR's, I will let you know. Deal?

• Like 1

lol I actually never thought you had one to trade =p...I was just bringing up that it always seems like a lose lose situation. If I have something to sell I have to make a list..if I want something..i have to toss in stuff that I have no idea if people want or not...guess I'm complaining to complain eh? lol

Not at all, and if you were it's in the past already anyways ^^ I'll let you know when i get it back. I already made up my mind, so i'll PM you when i get them.

Edited by Michael Mann