A former Hello! (I consider myself a legend for being an original player since day 1)

Sir Rendlan

So I played Ultima many years ago and I just started played again. My in-game name is G295-80 (RAmar). Well were do I begin? I've played PsoV1 when I was 4 on DreamCast, then went to PsoV2 when that came out. I started pso by watching my parents play the game, then it led to me goofing off on the game with my dads RAmar. When I was 7 or 8 I started playing on GameCube Pso Ep 1&2 and I played offline mode for years! Until I was 11ish that's when I played on Schthack and there was a lot of hackers and bs players so a friend of mine KIREEK (Hugo) led me to this server Ultima. I have played this server and really have enjoyed this server for 3 years. 3 years ago used to have a lot of crashes for me when it came to teching items, but now its solid! I love the community here and I really like how the admins here are pretty awesome xD

But anyways, that's my pso history haha first game I've ever played and will always love this game (being I got every single copy)

This game for some odd reason means a lot too me. Being something personal has happened because of this game too. But anyways xD I know quite a bit but the online aspect still has me dumb founded on a lot :3

Well welcome back!

I do hope you find your stay here at Ultima to be fulfilling, fruitful and above all, FUN!