Midnight Madness!

Sir Rendlan

So my idea of a quest is Midnight Madness, quest is by Dr. Montague (ofcourse :D) and it takes place in the 1st and 2nd forest. (only map that looks like its midnight) I want to make the quest similar to the quest that's in ep. 1 in offline mode that you go and find the DNA's of each monster. But in this case you are timed, you get a rank after the test, and ofcourse your collecting DNA. Now I wanted to make this quest equivilent to TTF but not as much exp. Its kind of just going through ep 1 forest 1&2 in a rampage mode. I want all monsters from the forest including all of the rappys. All monsters from the Caves, Mines and Ruins. This is still being put together but I may have to change the quests original area. Just a fyi, completing this quest will be a B*@$# technically I hope to make challenge mode an understatement on this quest!

Mostly this quest is ment to test your skills as a hunter, solo or teamwork on this quest. I want to propose this quest again before I work on it, any agrees or disagrees?