gameguard error

magus448

I had a schthack psobb install and tried to switch exe's and had this error then installed your client over mine but I'm still having the problem. I'm guessing your client isn't gameguard free yet. Any Idea what may be causing this? I'm thinking a file left over from the other install. I tried just clearing the "GG" folder to see if it just needed an update but still gets the error.

• 3 weeks later...

first of all, u have to make sure that both directories arent going to share the same paths, if u delete one then u HAVE to delete it via the control panel-> add/remove programs then u HAVE to go to the original directory and make sure all mod files that arent deleted by the uninstall program as mod files arent on the list cuz it wasnt installed with original. then u may install ultima pso client and patch or another location like i said b4.

if u downloaded gamegaurd b4 then its still on ur pc, u can go in and delete gamegaurd via the control panel and still be there, once u get gamegaurd ur stuck with it until a reformat and fresh install of windows, that COULD cause u problems but i highly doubt it but there is a small chance?