item passing help

You replied me so i will return the favor lol.

Anywho.......As far as i know, no there is currently no way to transfer items between characters without giving them to another person. There IS a common bank were everyone from the same account can deposit and take out but it is not functional on this server yet,sorry.But if you need to transfer anything, give me a shout, i would be glad to help.

Edited by Drakfang4

You replied me so i will return the favor lol.

Anywho.......As far as i know, no there is currently no way to transfer items between characters without giving them to another person. There IS a common bank were everyone from the same account can deposit and take out but it is not functional on this server yet,sorry.But if you need to transfer anything, give me a shout, i would be glad to help.

theres common bank O.o where is it? because i don't remember one being in game, or i am blind mostly going for blind option

I'm afraid the trade feature is not currently working on this server. So the only way to trade is dropping the items on the floor.

As for the common bank, I wasn't aware that something like that existed on this server.

Or if it even does.

i was trying to get this strait, it dosnt exist on this server, they can put it in but it will just be a bank to that character, the point is, they can make it appear but it dosnt work :(, not sure if there trying to fix or not. And it would be right next to the normal bank but they took it out because it didnt work anyway.

Edited by Drakfang4

One way to transfer items between characters while avoiding passing to another player is to have two different accounts for your characters and start two clients in windowed mode. Log into both of your characters and create a locked room, that way you won't have to worry about finding a player to transfer items or your items being stolen; you can make sure that every item was seen and that you picked every one up before logging out to avoid losing it that way. While this method saves you from passing the item to another player you still have to drop the item on the ground.

yes i do the chokos way but i can help you keeping your items for you until you change your character and get in the room and im GM i dont need to stole any kind of item and if something bad happens I can fix it if you see me ingame im galant160 ,jun or sabrina those are my characters

and maybee the comon bank thakes a lil but it will come

Edited by prodi1600