Slow game?

AirBorn

Ok, well. I started to play then I made a team thingy and went to episode 1. I then got teleported to an area which looks like a town and has a bank. I started to move and I am really slow. I am not sure what it is but it is slower movement then when it was in the beginning. The lobby place where you make a team or join one. It just seems that my character runs slow. Is it the game? Is this what it actually seems like. I am a first timer playing this game. period. I do not know anything about it. Just was curious because it seems like I am suppose to go faster then what I am going at.

if you have a good videocard in your pc you must try to update the drivers.

as a example nvidia 1 of the biggest videocards brands for pc release a new driver almost every

month and some times the drivers make the videocard(games) run much much better.

Yea I know all that (Took computer repair/networking classes in my highschool, hopefully going to go to college for Computer Science soon) My graphics card was good back 5-6 years ago when I got the computer but, now it is not. I do not mind windowed mode 640x480 16 bit. Works fine for me atm.

Yea I know all that (Took computer repair/networking classes in my highschool, hopefully going to go to college for Computer Science soon) My graphics card was good back 5-6 years ago when I got the computer but, now it is not. I do not mind windowed mode 640x480 16 bit. Works fine for me atm.

hey airborn from dekaron fusion? if yes than i meet the second guy from theer ;O ill tell you who iam after you replay with yes

• 6 months later...