S>20 Mind Materials

PivoT

you want an hp for 20 mind mats really, like azami has already said please read http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6638-read-this-tradecenter-rules/

if your gonna post a selling thread it has to be something good, next were gonna have people posting S>20 evade mats

and if he needs to sell mats and needs PDs, this is "something good" for him.

Mind mats are not a good item by any stretch of the imagination. Much less 20 of them. If it were like 100 thats ont thing btu 20... come on adeum. Just use tradelists and bump them accordingly with your new arrivals and star items

not for you, but for him when he needs PD, 20 mind mats is good. This is another example of why i hope we can get single item trade center post separate from trade list posts....

Tradelists don't work for mats, especially if you're not a super-loaded, well established presence in the forums, rotfl. When i was trying to sell some 150+ mats a month ago i had on my tradelist for over 2 weeks and was shouting in the shoutbox for even longer. The day I made my post selling them, all but EVP mats were gone within a couple hours....

Edited by Adeum