S>Diska of Braveman 0 0 0 35 50

NOFEAR

I make a topic for 50PD and i get spammed with neg rep....a more established member makes a topic for 14PD and nobody says a thing....wow. :angry:

Instead of BUMP my tradelist I usually make a selling topic of 'nice' item and I say to check my tradelist/shop, and get some atention to my shop. ( I received 4 private mesage since that sellinf topic of thing from my shop) Do you think I am doing bad? Do you think I am a spammer? Man if you are interested on that Braveman on something else from my tradelist you are welcome, if not go somewhere else to do a +1. Y no toques los huevos joder...

Instead of BUMP my tradelist I usually make a selling topic of 'nice' item and I say to check my tradelist/shop, and get some atention to my shop. ( I received 4 private mesage since that sellinf topic of thing from my shop) Do you think I am doing bad? Do you think I am a spammer? Man if you are interested on that Braveman on something else from my tradelist you are welcome, if not go somewhere else to do a +1. Y no toques los huevos joder...

What you're doing is against the rules...or so i keep getting told and keep seeing people post on other people's topics when they're selling 40-60PD items...funny how your status in the community makes you immune to rules, huh?

Edited by Adeum