HELP! can't change resolution in options

yeho

apparently i'm not the only one that has this problem. but i can't change anythings in the options menu when i start the game because i can't change the resolution and the resolution drop down box is empty

please help

I don't know of a fix for this, I have the same problem on my laptop.

The only work around I have found is to plug a secondary monitor in, set that as the main monitor then the settings appear.

I don't know of a fix for this, I have the same problem on my laptop.

The only work around I have found is to plug a secondary monitor in, set that as the main monitor then the settings appear.

thank you, but isn't that weird to look at a computer screen and use your laptop?

thank you, but isn't that weird to look at a computer screen and use your laptop?

No because when you have set your resolution you just change back to you laptop screen and the settings save.

Trouble is if you want to change the settings again you have to repeat the process.

Did work it for you?

No because when you have set your resolution you just change back to you laptop screen and the settings save.

Trouble is if you want to change the settings again you have to repeat the process.

Did work it for you?

wait sorry i'm confused.... you use a plug and plug it in to your laptop, then you set it to the secondary monitor, change the settings on there, or on the first laptop?

ok i'm sorry can you go through the process in detail? i'm a little not to so extremely computer savvy lol

=D