Character level 32 down to 7?

I was leveling a ranger last night... my friend ran me through Toward the Future a few times... we started when I was level 1 and stopped when I was level 32. Now I log on today and I'm level 7. What happened? O.o

Server didnt save it. Probably login was down. Nothing they can do mate, sorry :(

... my friend's character who was playing with me got saved just fine... so you're saying I just got screwed out of an entire evening of my life?

... my friend's character who was playing with me got saved just fine... so you're saying I just got screwed out of an entire evening of my life?

No point in being so apprehensive. I highly doubt Larva or any of the other staff members were like "LOL LET'S SCREW THIS GUY OVER SPECIFICALLY."

Imagine how annoyed you'd be if you were a staff member and something beyond your control happened and caused a few minor (yes, I said minor... your loss was 25 VERY easily obtained levels) setbacks. How annoyed would you be if players were all over you to reset their stuff that you likely have no record of?

Just run your TTF like 3 times. You'll be back where you were in no time.